Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Angol Sabor Papí



ANGOL ZONE...Companionships for this cambio...the only all elder zone in the mission

 April 10
Well transfers came and guess what. I am leaving after six weeks. I totally did not expect it after being here six weeks but I am going to Angol in the ward of Alemania. So I guess you could say I am going to mother Germany. Also I am going to have my first peruvian companion. His name is Elder Sanchez. It is going to be really interesting because he is really short and really really tan. I am not tan and not short. We will be an interesting companionship.

Also this week I said goodbye to Elder Carroll because he went home. He was the elder I did my first intercambio with. So that was pretty sad. Also Elder Pace is pretty awesome so it will be sad saying goodbye to him. He is going to stay here in Curacautin.

I am really happy however because really soon we have a conference with President Nelson and we get to go and meet him in person. We have to travel to Concepcion so I get to go back there after so much time being away. 

Anyway love you all,

Elder Kelton Miller

(After all this time I still don´t know how to end this e
mails.)

No comments:

Post a Comment