Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Friday, April 7, 2017

A talk to remember


Well first of I really enjoyed general conference. It was great. We watched it in our church house but there wasn`t that many members who showed up. For the Priesthood session it was just my comp and I and we had a lot of fun. Also on Sunday it was really funny because between sessions the members got some tables together and ate lunch. Thats not really funny but the amusing part was that they all started drinking This drink called mate. It is like herbs that you put in a cup with a speciall straw and then you drink it with hot water.
So that is what the members did in between the two hours of general conference. It was great.

Also this week was really great because we GOT SHIRTS AS A ZONE! So that was great. My comp and I are modeling them in these pictures.

Also I want to challenge all of you to go and watch the new video from the church called Prince of Peace. It is fantastic.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment