Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Beso a Papí, Pica a los Niños


April 17
Well this week has been fantastic. My comp and I have seen a load of miracles and it has been great. I just realized that I forgot my camera and therefore cannot send pictures but I have them to send for the next week. Fear not.

Elder Sanchéz is a great person. He is just so nice and friendly to everyone and we have been able to see a lot of miracles in this week. We were able to see the baptism of one of the elders in the zone and it was really sweet because his son is on a mission and he wanted to get baptized as a surprise for his son. 

Also yesterday we were teaching about Easter and the Resurrection and we asked this for year old girl who Jesus was. Her answer "Jesucristo es un conejo" or in English, "Jesus is a bunny"  
We almost died of how cute it was.

Hmmmm. What else. That is about all. Love you all.

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment