Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Heat wave!



  So it was really cloudy recently and it was raining again but now out
of the nowhere: SUN!

This week has been a good week. we have had to travel to Temuco so
much this week for district meetings, correlation, Zone conference
with president (It was great by the way), and a baptism of the other
elders in the ward. A bunch of fun if I do say so myself. Anyway the
investigators we have a doing good. Actually recently we got some new
pamphlets that finally got translated into Spanish about families and
temples and we are super excited to start teaching it.


Also today as a zone we played quittich. That was pretty fun. Actually
my team went undefeated. Not that we are counting but we are. Loads of
fun.





Recently I have been studying alot of Lehi's dream and I wanted to
share a scripture from it. So We probably all know that the dream is
first told in 1 Nephi 8 and then interpreted in 1 Nephi 11. So I just
wanted to share a verse from 1 Nephi 8 that talks about the people in
the big and spacious building. 1 Nephi 8: 34 "These are the words of
my father: For as many as heeded them, had fallen away."




I know that it is important to read the scriptures. As well it is just
as important to give heed, or listen to, people who scorn or mock what
we as member of the church believe. I invite you all to read these two
chapters and I know that you will feel the spirit as you do it.

Love, Miller


Photo from Elder Jorgansons blog bush  they found while out contacting  "It was so funny and we played with the nose and the whole bush was shaking and it was just hilarious."

No comments:

Post a Comment