Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Sunday, July 10, 2016

One, Two, and Three


This week was a very unique oportunity for me. President May arrived
this week and now I have officially had three different mission
presidents. Not only have I been in the mission under there direction
but I as well have been able to work with each of them closly during
my time here in the office. It is a little wierd because out of all of
the Elders here I am the one who has been here for the longest time.
Actually I am the only one who isn´t kind of new and at times it can
be really stressful because they rely on me a lot but I am working
with people called by the lord and as the saying goes who he calls he
qualifies.

President May is amazing. I am confident that he is a man called from
God to guide this mission.  We had several conferences this week but I
only went to the one. It was actually really great not having to
travel all over the mission. I really don´t know what to say except
that I am okay and everything is going well.

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment