Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Sunday, June 26, 2016

El Gran Espiritu


Bueno. To say the list this week was not any less busy than the last. At the very least though the missionaries going home are home and the missionaries coming to the mission are here. No if everyone would do me the favor of not touching anything that would be great. Ha I am not even joking. I never would have guessed how much work went into all of this until you have done it four times. Hopefully you learn from it though.

You may be wondering about the title though. To say the very least possible it is based on Alma 18. I like to think of the events that happened here because I like to relate myself to Ammon. A lot of his missionary work up into this point was not teaching but serving and as he served he was noticed for diligence in the way he served. His example of selfless service inspires me to serve with more of my heart and with diligence. I know that when I am serving other that I am serving god (Mosiah 2:17) That helps me a lot because even though it can be really stressful doing everything I know who I am really serving and that he is helping me in this service. 

I love you all and I took a selfie because my mom has been telling other peoples moms that I need to send pictures. 

I love you all and I love being in the service of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment