Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Well. Happy Pioneer Day.


So this week I rearranged everything in the office. That will tell you
about how my week was. On the up side I really like it a lot better.
On the down side everyone is really weary of me saying that I have an
idea. 

Also this week I was on an exchange and working with the companion of
my district leader. As we were contacting a women let us in and she
called her son as well. She said she was busy but agreed to have a
quick prayer. After the prayer and a short video we were ready to go
because we actually had to end the exchange at this hour. However we
invited the son of the lady to go to some english classes that the sister missionaries in the ward were supposed to be giving that night.


He was really interested and started walking with us to the chapel to
go to the classes. As we walked I called the sisters to make sure that
they were going to be there and lo and behold they weren´t.
Nevertheless they committed the other sisters to give the classes and
everything worked out.


That is my missionary experience of the week. I hope you all enjoy it.

In all cases. I hope that you are doing well.

Love
Elder Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment