Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Sunday, July 17, 2016

🐫 So I guess its been about a year or so🐫



So this week I hit a year away from home. I wasn´t really paying
attencion too much but everyone kept asking me how long I had been in
the mission and I had to answer them. Then yesterday when we got back
to the department in the night. I realized what that it was July 15th.
It was also the day in which my companion Elder Clark arrived here in
Chile. Needless to say we didn´t really pay much attention to it.


In other news we went to the beach today and took some pictures. I
will send some don´t worry. Also we went to this mine called "El
Chiflon del Diablo" Translation being "The Devil's Whistle" It was
really interesting. It was a coal mine that is now a tourist
attraction. One of the cool things about it is the entrence is like
half a mile away from the shore. The mine in itself is 25 meters belowsea level and even more than that it goes under the sea. Pretty crazy
and everything. Needless to say I was way too tall for that. 






This week we also did a lot of office things that don´t really need to
be mentioned.




That´s all folks.

Elder Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment