Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Here come cambios.


It is so crazy sometimes all the things you do in the week and then
when it comes time to tell everything you can´t remember a single
thing.

However I am doing pretty good. I am going to be staying here in San
Pedro another little bit so I will probably have about eight months
here. It is a great ward and I am really happy to be here. Time is
going by really fast for me.

Something really weird is that all of my companions that I have had up
until now are going to be going home this next week. Things like that
are weird to think about. I am happy however to be here and have the
companions I have. I am sure that they are tired of me and all the
ideas I give to change things but they put up with me and we are doing
well.

I love you all and hope you are all doing well. As well this week in
my studies I learned about Diligence and how it is a related with how
much we love our heavenly father. It was great studying that and
thinking about different ways that I could show and grow my love for
my Heavenly Father.

Well Love you all

Elder Miller


Intercambio with the other Elders and all the binders I make for the
new missionaries

No comments:

Post a Comment