Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

And then there was one.


So this week there were transfers. It was kind of a sad one. I had two
companions go home, Elder White and Elder Runyan and as well Elder
Chavez and Elder Hatch who lived in the same house as me. Although I
am heartless and didn´t cry it was rather sad to see them leave. I
stayed in the same companionship with Elder Clark and Elder Maldonado.
I took a picture the original crew in the office. Now I am the only
one still in the mission. However in the airport I brought them one
last ice cream for old times.




The picture is a little blurry but you get the idea.

However something that was exciting all the new people arrived and
they were really animated and it was dope.
I gave one a candy bar and took a picture with him. His name is Elder
Smith. Just like my CCM companion.

In other news my companions and I went to subway.



Most of all I want to share with you guys that I know that the church
is true. I know that God knows all our needs and he knows what we need
and when we need it. I hope that you all take the opportunity everyday
to see how you have been blessed and that you kneel in prayer and
thank heavenly father for what you have. I love you all and I testify
of the restoration of the church.

Elder Miller

PS I apologize for any spelling errors that may be in this email.

No comments:

Post a Comment