Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Monday, December 7, 2015

It is definetly not going to be a white christmas.




This week went super fast. I went on another exchange this week with
an elder from here in Chile. He is really cool and his name is elder
Urbina. Another cool thing that has happened recently is the Christmas
inicitive that the church is doing. There is a really cool video for
Christmas, actually two. You should all check it out at:christmas.mormon.org  It is super cool. We had an activity this week
in which I made baked potatoes for everyone. They all hated the Greek
yogurt. For those of you who don't know Greek yogurt is basically sour
cream. I will send some pictures of that and also the gingerbread
house we made last week.

So they called a new bishop here in the ward I am working in. It is
super exciting because the old bishop was super busy with his calling
in the stake and it was hard to get in contact with him. Also we found
out that VILCUN IS GOING TO BE A BRANCH. The stake sent of the papers
to salt lake so that Vilcun can become a branch. It will take some
time in processing and I don't think that I will actually be here to
see it all finalize but it is nice to know that all the work that we
have put in is actually visible.

In other news. It is hot. Really hot. Also Chile doesn't have air
conditioning. Sometimes if you are lucky you can get the wind to go
through your house to cool things down.

Overall I am happy. I am really content to be here. I don't really feel
that I have been away for that long. Next week I should be getting a
new companion. It is weird.

Elder Kelton Miller



No comments:

Post a Comment