Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Monday, December 14, 2015

Cambios!!! (Changes, as in changes of companionships.)


This week was spectacular. We had a Christmas conference as a mission
and I got to meet a lot of new people. The whole mission was there and
It was great to see all the missionaries here. The president and his
wife both gave talks and they were wonderful. I feel a lot more
prepared for Christmas now.

So my Zone had another activity and WE WENT BOWLING! again. I really
thought I was better at bowling before my mission. I guess not.
Something to work on after the mission I guess.

Oh also this week I met this couple from England who are biking south
America. they were really friendly but the weirdest this is that when
we were saying goodbye they said, "Cheers." Thats all.

So I am going to be staying in Vilcun for another two months but I am
happy with that. I am however getting a new Companion. His name is
Elder White but I have yet to meet him. I will send a picture of him
next week.

Elder Kelton Miller

Trip to Charquenco

 

No comments:

Post a Comment