Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Monday, December 28, 2015

I had a White Christmas




Mostly for the reason that my companion is Elder White.

Anyway this week went by super fast. I can't believe how fast time
fly's.  Christmas was spectacular and everything that could be expected
of a Christmas in Chile. We had a barbecue with the members of our
extension of a ward on Tuesday. So basically we just gave juice
(wasted time) the whole day. On Christmas Eve we ate dinner at a
members house with their non Mormon family. It was a really great
dinner. We even had American style salad because my comp had mix for
salad dressing and made a salad. there was turkey, chicken, and smoked
salmon and a small assortment of cheeses. Christmas morning we made
pancakes with mix from the states and we also made bacon and eggs.
Skype went well and we didn't have any technical difficulties.
Especially amazing because I am in South America.

I am really excited for the new year and to be able to work even more
as a missionary. In the spirit of this Christmas season I would like
to bear witness that a savior has been born and He is Jesus.

Much love
Elder Kelton Miller



No comments:

Post a Comment