Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Monday, November 30, 2015

Bautismos!!! (Baptisms)



We had two baptisms this last week and it was a really spiritual
experience. More about that in a bit. This week we had two
intercombios. It was cool but overly stressful for me because I stayed
on both of them. The first one was with one of the Zone leaders and
then the next one was with a missionary who has a little less than two
weeks. It was both ends of the spectrum there but both of them went
really well.

About the baptisms. We had them on Saturday and it was really
stressful because I had to get everyone to the bus and I wasn't with
my companion because we were still on the exchanges and I was with the
new missionary. It all turned out well. The first one who got baptized
was Exequiel. He is fifteen and is super cool. His grandma is a member
who we reactivated and his sister is actually investigating the church
as well and might get baptized. The other is an investigator who we
have been working with for longer than the time I have here in Vilcùn
and she is really smart and knows a lot. I will be sending pictures in
the next email.

We were going to do an activity for thanksgiving and then it started
raining and it kind of flooded a little in Vilcun so we couldn't do
everything how we wanted. We ended up watching a church movie and
eating cookies with the members that did show up to the activity. Also
we had a zone activity today and made Gingerbread houses and did white
elephant gifts. It was really fun. I got a neck pillow.

Anyway the church is true. Jesus lives and loves you and if you have
any questions about that you could ask me but I am sure that their are
missionaries a little closer than I am.

Elder Kelton Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment