Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Twas the week before Navidad





This week has been really great. I said goodbye to elder Cox but I got

to get to know Elder White. He is from the big city of Vernal Utah
and has like nine siblings. He is a really hard worker and really
focused. I am really excited to work with him.

The way the celebrate Christmas in Chile is yet to been seen completely
but so far it is fairly similar. They all have Christmas trees in
their houses and they decorate them the same. It is a lot warmer than
any other Christmas I have yet experienced but I am doing fine. There
is still snow on the top of the nearby volcano. I will not get to
touch it but there is white in my Christmas. Even if it is fourty
Kilometers away.

This week we visited all of our investigators and had really good
lessons. They all committed to go to church and then didn´t. However
recently our phone had a little bit of problems and some of the
contacts were deleted. Not a big deal because we have everything
written down. However I ended calling and inviting someone who we
hadn't yet taught and invited them to church. They accepted the
invitation and showed up. I hardly remembered the person because we
had only contacted them once and I thought I was expecting a different
person. It was a little bit of a fluke but I guess sometimes that is
the way God works.

Anyway I hope that you all have a merry Christmas and that you can and
are feeling the spirit of Christ in this Christmas. If not, ask
yourself why and then change what you need to.

Merry Christmas from the other land down under.
Elder Kelton Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment