Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Monday, November 16, 2015

Just keep working



This week we worked alot. We were able to see lots of miracles through our work. We have two people getting ready to be baptized. I will tell you more about that as it happens. However I will tell you about the experience that we had this last Sunday. Normally we don't have more that 15 or sixteen attend church, however this week we had 21 in church. It is because we have been working really hard with less actives and in getting investigators to church. 
We had an idea to teach about the book of Mormon and challenge the members to read the book of Mormon by the end of the year. So for those of you reading in English there are 531 pages. If you read 12 pages a day you will finish by the end of the year. I hope that you will all commit to follow with this guideline to receive the spiritual blessing.
Also today we found out the exchanges and it turns out that for me there is no change. I am going to stay in Vilcùn with my same companion Elder Cox for the next exchange. He is going to be a district leader too. It will be cool. 

I just want to share really fast a little of my testimony of obedience. I know that when we obey the commandments completely and not ignoring the parts we may have problems with that we will get blessed. In fact we need to obey all of the commandment in order to get the blessing from that commandment. I hope all of you will have a good week and if needed make any changes in your life to be able to receive the blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment