Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Monday, November 23, 2015

There is a lot of thanks to be gave



This week went by really fast. We put so much work into our sector. We
are for sure going to have two more baptisms this Saturday. It is
super great. We have two ends of the baptism spectrum. One of them has
been an investigator for a long time. Like six months. The other has
been an investigator for like four weeks. They are so great. I will
send pictures from the baptism this coming week. It just hasn´t
happened yet so, yeah. I am pretty sure that I am going to be in
Vilcún for a good while. I am really happy to be here. It is wierd to
think of how long I have been out on my mission. It feels like I
haven´t been out for that long.

Where I am is an extension of a ward. This means that usually we meet
by ourselves because there isn´t that many of us but sometimes we go
to the ward. This week was one of those weeks. We got to see the
primary program and it was so beautiful. I really missed my primary
class. They are so awesome. Shout out for them. I am just really happy
for that experience I had to teach primary. Even if I was a crummy
teacher.

Anyway I am really excited to hear from all of you and your
thanksgiving events. As you might have guessed they don´t celebrate
thanksgiving here in chile. So Elder Cox and I are going to have an
activity and make baked potatoes. That is the closest to thanksgiving
dinner we can get to.

Love you all.
Elder Kelton Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment