Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Hi we are here to teach you about José Cristo... I mean Jesucristo



Week Three

It hardly seems like a week has passed since the last time that I emailed. However it has and I am sending another email. Just letting you know my district is still awesome and we are still learning at an alarming rate. I feel that I have been able to do so much over the past few weeks and its pretty great. It´s hard to believe that I am halfway done with my experience at the CCM. I am really looking forward to being able to go to Chile. I just wanted to let you all know that you are not forgotten and I keep you in my prayers but I am doing well. This week we were able to listen to a couple of really good talks. One by Elder Bednar and the other by Elder Holland. Everyone here looks forward to conference so much even though its still a few months away. 

This week for service we got to help fold blankets and sheets for the entire CCM. We are basically pro now so I can always look forward to my folding skills. Everyone is back to being healthy after the plague that hit. Luckily it left about as soon as it came. Just let me know if you have anything you would like to hear about and I will be happy to answer the next time I send emails.

   Additional tidbit sent to his favorite sister, Lina:

Hey, so, I don't know if you know this, but Rebecca Weigeshoff is here. It was kind of funny how we ran into each other. I was just with my district, like always, and we were just sitting down for a devotional. I was standing up, and I heard someone say, "Hold on, I need to find Elder Miller really fast." Knowing that Elder Miller is a common name here in the MTC, I sarcastically say, "I'm Elder Miller," to which she freaks out and runs down to me. It takes me a second to remember who she is, but I did. Yep, that's all, folks.


                                              Some pics for your soul



No comments:

Post a Comment