Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Did I say my district was awesome or nah? July 28, 2015

Week Two



So basically we have gotten into the schedule. Everything is going well here. My District is basically the best. Be sure to look in the background of this photo because its great. I forgot to tell you all about the wonderfull service project that we did last week. We swept the walls of the new comedor. Most productive time on my mission yet. This week we got to do some organizing of books and stuff. There has been a lot of people getting sick here over the last couple days. Including my companion Elder Smith. I have come out of it almost unscathed. We have already begun teaching but not to real investigators. Tomorrow however is our first day we teach real invesigators. Everything is going pretty well here but I am really excited to get to Chile. Another cool thing is that there are 5 people who went to sky view with me who are here right

now

Pictures or fotographias. You Decide

No comments:

Post a Comment