Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Wonder of Wonders, Miracle of Miracles

 
So this week was really cool. My companion and I were really excited to work for a full week and focus on our area. However some things happened and we had to spend a day in another city with some other missionaries one of the days. so we lost one day. However we worked really hard and on Saturday we committed 7 people to go to church. We even had members lined up to pick up the investigators. Sunday morning none of them show up. Not a single one. We were kind of depressed. However in the middle of sacrament one of our investigators showed up. He wasn`t actually one of the one we had committed either. So that was a cool miracle. If there is anything I have learned its that all the fruits come from god.

Also this morning I was studying in the book of Mormon, like the actual book inside the book. Bookception. Anyway Chapter nine is fantastic. In my studies right now I have been counting all the times it refers to Jesus, in any form. I was astounded by the amount of times this chapter testifies of the Lord Jesus Christ. I recommend that you read it because it was amazing.


Love you all.

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment