Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Friday, July 28, 2017

Toda la Fuerza


July 17,2017

 
                            Los Angeles Sur and north and angol... meeting of district leaders   



So this week was spectacular. First well it didn`t start that spectacular but it got a lot better. I kind of burnt my hand a little bit while making sopaipillas. However after that we went and we taught a bunch of people. The next day, Tuesday, We had a meeting and then we worked with some other elders and it was really great. We were able to teach several people and it helped out a bunch. Wednesday we did something else. I don`t really remember but it was probably really awesome. Thursday I was in another missionary exchange and it was really cool. I worked with an elder from Paradise, California. His name is Elder Lighthall and we had some of the funniest door contacts in my mission. Also this week most of our investigators were gone for vacations of for work so we were able to spend a lot more time organizing our area and getting to know less active members. It was pretty cool because Elder Carrascal is really organized and has a lot of skill in using the area book. I feel really blessed to be his companion. Anyway on Sunday we had one of the people we are teaching come to church. He is nine years old and his mom is a member who is recently coming back to church. So they had planned to go to just sacrament but Facu, the son, had made a friend from the member family that comes with us to visit them and the member family´s son brought our investigator straight to primary right when sacrament finished. It was great.

Well Lots of love. Next week I will send a lot of pictures but I forgot to bring my camera today.

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment