Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Elder J

Behind the Scenes

                                                              Mystery Photo
All the members hate saying my companions name so they simply try
anything but his name. I find it quite hilarious.

Basically this last week has been the funnest week in my mission.
Elder Jorgensen is such a goof ball any it is great. I never know what
to expect for the day. We are working really in our sector. We have so
many people who need to get married it is crazy. I thought this before
but feel even stronger now that God called me to be a wedding planner
and not a missionary.
Well for now there is nothing sure.

I love you all and I know that when we try our best to be our best
that is when we see the blessing in our lives to get the guidance and
help that we need to grow.

I am really happy here in Labranza and I am learning a lot. It is
fantastic. I am in a house of pure gringos. I am quite content with
that.

Love you all,
                                                                More mystery                                                       
                                                                         Some past Zone


Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment