Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Sunday, August 14, 2016

I have been here forever


This week there was a big leadership meeting and it was pretty crazy.
All of the leaders in the mission were here. Zone leaders, Sister
trainer leaders??? (Don´t know what it´s called in English) and the
district leaders. So many people in the office and they all needed
something from me. The good thing is that I can just lock myself in
the supply closet and hide. I didn´t but next time I might. However
the assistants had a presentation that they were making and they had
us help them with some videos. It was really fun.

However more than anything I would like to share a quick scripture with you.

It is in 1 Nephi 17: 12 For the Lord had not hitherto suffered that we
should make much fire, as we journeyed in the wilderness; for he said:
I will make thy food become sweet, that ye cook it not;


Basically what this means is that sushi is what god wants us to eat.


No that is just a joke but I do really like sushi.

In all seriousness though I love studying the scriptures. I always
learn a lot even if I am just reading 1st nephi for whatever time it
may be. The scriptures are great. The church is true. Most of all
Jesus loves you.

That is all,

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment