Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Saturday, February 13, 2016






WHOO!!! This cambio was crazy! I got an unexpected call last saturday
from the mission president telling me to pack because the very next
day I was needed in Concepcion to work in the mission office. All the
members in Vilcún got really upset because I was leaving two days
early. However we proceeded anyway with a really cool final sunday in
Vilcun. I took a bus the very next day after lunch to concepcion and
due to various delays I arrived at 12:30 in the night. However the
very next morning I was up very early to learn how to work in the
office and to help all of the missionaries that were going home get
everything they needed. We got everything ready and I got to eat
dinner with president and it was really great. Also his wife makes
spectacular deserts so I was happy with that. We dropped off all of
the missionaries at the hotel and then got everything ready for the
incoming missionaries for the next day. Bright and early we said good
bye to those leaving and waited with anticipation for those who were
going to arrive. We greeted the 32 incoming missionaries and 64+
incoming luggage bags with great excitement. The coolest part of all
of this was seeing them the next day while they were getting assigned
to there trainers. (Two of them being from my same district in the CCM
and also Elder Duffin was one)




Now my sector is right in the most northern part of the mission and I
am in a big ward that meets in the stake center. My companion is named
Elder Runyan and we are in the same house as the Assistants to the
president. The best part is that we can order food to the apartment!

I am going to get so fat. 







Well love you all and hope that you are having a wonderful Valentines Day Eve.


No comments:

Post a Comment