Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Monday, February 1, 2016

Release the Snitch!




We played quidditch today! As the snitch we had none other than a freaking pig. In other news I am really excited for this next week I have to work. Time is just flying by. I am probably leaving my sector and getting transferred to a different area next week but we don't have the official transfers though.

To tell you about whats happening in Vilcun. The members are all doing really well and are super animated to help us. We have a wedding/baptism planned for this Friday and it is really great. They are Mauricio and Alejandra. They are super pumped to get married and baptized.

My comp is really great we are so happy with all that is going on but recently we have just been attacked with bugs out the whazoo. 

The member we live behind just got fed up with them and lit all of the dead ones on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment