Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Saturday, February 20, 2016

A trip to Boca and back again

                                                    photo taken by: Hermana Hopkins

This week was really great. I was in the office for a lot of it
getting things ready for conferences and the such. However I was able
to go on an intercambio with the other Elders in my District. They
happen to be in one of the sectors with the worst reputation for being
dangerous and overall ghetto. My trip to Boca Sur. It is close enough
to the ocean that on the horizon you see the ocean. So that is cool. I
didn´t have any problems with the people but it was a good experience.
I didn´t take any pictures down there because I didn´t want my camera
to get stolen.

In my own sector we have an investigator from a very small town in
Idaho. She doesnt speak spanish but the ward members are so supportive
of her. They are always visiting her and she is friends with everyone
in the ward even though they don´t speak the same language.

Anyway I just want to share with you my little testimony about
missionary work. I know that it is the work of the Lord and that it is
most effective when the members and the missionaries work together in
unison. I know that you don´t have to be perfect to be able to invite
and that as we invite we are doing our part even if the people don´t
accept.

I love you all and hope that you have a good week.

Elder Miller


 

No comments:

Post a Comment