Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Monday, October 5, 2015

Three New Apostles



So I was really surprised by the calling to apostleship because I was totally expecting the three nephites to be called. I guess not.

I will talk a bit more about conference later but first other things.
This week we headed back up to the mission office for return and report. It was great to see all the friends I had made in the CCM. I am having a little trouble getting the pictures dealt with so you will have to wait for that. I learned a lot and it was revitalizing but the most important part was that there were brownies. It was great.

Conference was great and I got to watch it in English which was spectacular. We went to the stake center in Temuco which is about an hour away from where we live. I would just like to share a bit of what I learned during this conference. I learned and had reaffirmed to me that the commandments aren´t just a bunch of things we have to do so that we can be worthy to go to the temple. Although the temple is our ultimate goal the and we need to keep the commandments to be able to enter into it we are given them kind of like a users guide to our body and our mind. When we follow them we will be the happiest and most physically well that we can be. After all God made our bodies it only makes sense that he knows how we should use them. I have had my own personal testimony of this strengthened on my mission because this is the strictest I have adhered to the commandments in my life. It is also the time that I have been happiest by myself regardless of the outside circumstances. I know that if we don't understand something about them we can get a testimony by keeping it because we don't get a testimony until after the trail of our faith.

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment