Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Monday, October 12, 2015

Over the river and into the woods.





This last week was really crazy. We are doing a lot of service in preparation for a baptism this week that we are going to have in a river. The family we are baptizing is really awesome. I'll send pictures and all that jazz after the baptism. We also had a stake conferance and two members of the seventy were there.They also rearranged the stake presidency and now we dont have a bishop. Which doesnt really change much for good old Vilcún because we are so far out from the ward anyway. However we do have a need for a bishop this week for interviews and stuff but I am sure it will all turn out fine. 

Also this last week we had transfers. I am in the same place with the same companion but I have new people to get to know in my zone. It's pretty cool. The majority of the people stayed however so I dont have to learn to many new names.

Elder Viñas of the seventy who was recently put into the area presidency as well spoke a lot about keeping the sabbath day holy. He said that we have to take the sacrament every week and that if we dont attend church meetings in full then we aren't fulfilling the sabbath day. Of course he said all of this in spanish but I translated.

Anyway I am going to send some pictures of the volcano and also the three people in the mission from the valley all happened to be at a chiropractic office at the same time and I got a pic with Elder Duffin and Elder Clark.

Feel free to email and ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment