Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

God Answers prayers


                                                                    Random photo
First off I would like to tell you that it has been really difficult for me to spell these last few days.

Okay so story time. My companion and I were talking to someone we had met before in the street and we began to teach them in the street. They were worried because they were waiting for a friend that they hadn´t seen in a long time and they didn`t have a phone number to get a hold of them and such. We both feel impressed to promise that a sincere prayer would be the resolution to their situation. They began to pray and literally as the word amen left her mouth her phone started ringing. One the other side of the phone is her mother saying that the friend had arrived at the house and that she should come back. I know it sounds like we were teaching a five year old but we weren't. I know that God answers prayers and I know that when we pray with faith we will see miracles.

 Also this week we started the new missionary schedule and it is fantastic. We are seeing lots of fruits here in Labranza and it is going pretty great here. 

Well Love you all,

Elder Kelton Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment