Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

A Trip to Ñielol

 


So highlight of this week is definetly the event defined by the following picture.    

​so this is me and my comp. The mission president and our investigator who got baptized. so that was a really cool experience.
funny thing is that it was a reference from a different ward. In a complicated turn of events we actually had the baptism in the chapel of the Ñielol ward in the other stake. Which is actually the ward which has Vilcún. I saw a lot of familiar faces there. also I heard that The very first family that we baptized in Vilcún went and got sealed in the temple! also the other family is working toward getting sealed in the temple! so that was a really happy day for me.

also we had an actividad de zona, Zone activity. It was really fun. We made really awesome shirts for it as well. This is Elder Putnam he is in the same house as me.






Love you all,

Kelton

No comments:

Post a Comment