Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Monday, January 9, 2017

I`ll say it so you won`t



So as many people have reminded me I have like six months left.
Thanks. thats all.
This week was really great. It rained a lot and oh yeah. I almost
forgot. One of the elders in my house got called to be assistant and
we had a new elder come to the house. I already knew him from my
previous zone so it has been really great. we are having loads of fun.

I just wanted to share with you a little scripture from my studies
today. It is in Alma 11: 39-40 and it says:
39 And Amulek said unto him: Yea, he is the very Eternal Father of
heaven and of earth, and all things which in them are; he is the
beginning and the end, the first and the last;

40 And he shall come into the world to redeem his people; and he
shall take upon him the transgressions of those who believe on his
name; and these are they that shall have eternal life, and salvation
cometh to none else.
Love you all.

Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment