Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

A cambio in Labranza


So first I have to tell you all that we have transfers and Elder Jorgensen is leaving Labranza. Sad but he is going to love his new sector a bunch. I am staying in Labranza and my new companion is going to be Elder Minola, from Argentina. I am really excited to have my first real latino comp. All my other companions until now have spoken English fluently.  

This week was really crazy we always get committed to do a lot of service. I also was able to go to Cunco for an intercambio and that was cool. Lots of travel for that but worth it.



Here are some pictures from the last district meeting and one with Elder Gonzalez.
Love you all,
Elder Miller

 ~From Elder Jorganson: "Elder Miller and I were walking down the street, and Labranza is like half urban, half rural (agricultural) I forget the words in English honestlyxD So next to the street there are tons of trees with huckleberries on them and we saw some of the members eating the berries and they invited us over and we all took pics with blue tongues."

No comments:

Post a Comment