Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Saturday, May 28, 2016

I went to everywhere


This week we had conferences with the zones in which Elder Maldonado
and I went and help set up beforehand for the conferences and then
while the conference is going we have to go and check all the houses
and take pictures and all that. So we have been driving up and down
the coast this whole week so that we could be there for the zones.
Other than the traffic in and out of Concepcion it has been a good
experience. Also Elder Maldonado doesn´t have a license so I do all
the driving. I basically have driven at least 8 hours every day this
week. Basically I am doing everything that I did before the mission. I
go on really long road trips. Work on the computer a lot and make
sandwiches for a lot a people. God does put experiences in our lives
so that we can use them later on.

I am really tired from driving but it is cool as well. I am having a
lot of really neat experiences.



I love you all.

Elder Miller



No comments:

Post a Comment