Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Saturday, April 9, 2016

They left and we stayed



This week was rather spectacular. Since the last time I wrote all of
you we had a wonderful general conference and many other miracles that
have happened. 


[insert] [Our church building is the stake center and we
watched conference there. We got to listen in English except for the
Sunday morning session where the needed the overflow room for people
who speak Spanish. My favorite talk was either Elder Bednars or Elder
Hollands. I still can´t believe that the let him show that picture in
conference. It was dope. ] to mom


So right now in the mission the president is doing
interviews and going to all the different parts of the mission. This
week instead of us going with him to do things we were able to stay in
our sector and do some office tasks. It was really amazing because we
were able to get a lot of things done in our area. We did a
companionship exchange with the zone leaders. It went really well. I
went back down to Boca de la costa. This time I was in the even
sketchier part. It was raining cats and dogs and we were just going
ham. We found so many different new families to teach. Meanwhile in my
own area my companion was with the other zone leader and they did a
baptismal interview with one of investigators (the one from Idaho)  and now she is getting
baptized today mismo.

I don´t have any pictures this week because we were in the ghetto and
I couldn´t take out my camera.

Love you all
Elder Miller

                                                          Church to watch Conference in

No comments:

Post a Comment