Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Just another week in paradise... Actually its Chile.




We are just doing crazy office things here. It is really weird to
think that I have already been here for almost a full transfer.
However this one is an extra week so we are not worried about that as
of yet.

However this week we did have what is called return and report. So all
of the people who are training new missionaries came up to this office
for some more training and everything. It was really cool because
there are a few missionaries who come to the mission with me who are
training. It was cool to see them again.

Also this week a learned a lot more about printers! So exciting!

However in all reality it is really cool to be in the mission office
and doing a bunch of work here.

Attached are a few pictures. One is my comp and I with a convert of
one of my previous companions. Also with me and a lot of people from
my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment