Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Monday, January 25, 2016

Wonder of Wonders

Jan  18, 2015 
 
This week was really hard but really good at the same time. I just
felt so tired but so eager to do everything. When we put all of our
efforts in we really are able to accomplish great things. I have been
able to feel the guidance of the spirit so much in these past couple
of weeks. This Sunday was so great. Over my time in Vilcun we have had
a lot of little steps toward bigger things. This Sunday was the
biggest. We had a wonderful meeting in church and the thing is there
wasn't a single person from the ward in Temuco. All of the classes and
talks were given by people here in Vilcun and not even the
missionaries. Also we had a really great family in church and they
absolutely loved it. We were able to put a goal for them to prepare to
get baptized.
 


Also this week I saw my very first llama in Chile. I took a picture
and will be sending it. Is it a little sad that I got excited about
that. Probably but I am sending it anyway.

Elder Kelton Miller



No comments:

Post a Comment