Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Monday, January 11, 2016

It is watermelon season!



It is so cool being down here right now. I by that I mean just the
opposite. It is ridiculously hot. I am frying. Also I heard that there
is a hole in the ozone down here or something but if someone could
find that information out for me that would be great.

Anyway Elder White and I have just been working very hard to try to
find new people to teach. It is a little difficult sometimes because
usually people in this town let you in but don't want you to come back.
However this week I have taught some of the best people yet. There is
this one guy named Pablo and he is just GOLD. We actually had an
appointment scheduled with his mom but she wasn't
and we were teaching. We taught him about how God always worked
through prophets in order to lead his people. We explained that when
Christ was on the earth that he set up a church, established on his
apostles. Expounding on the fact that they had all died and that the
earth was left without this priesthood authority after their death. He
then said "So Christ's church isn't on the earth right now." Well
actually.... IT IS!!!



Accidentally sent that early but yeah.

I love you all and don't have any more time but I hope the best for you.

I know that God lives and that he sent his son because he loves us.
(John 3:16) Also I want to let you all know that even though we may
not see it all the time that God is in every act of our lives. The big
and the small. He loves you. Jesus loves you. I love you as well but
they love you way more.

Elder Kelton Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment