Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Monday, September 14, 2015

We are going to see a Miracle here in Vilcún








 Mission President & Sister Bluth From Arizona 
 Temuco Nielol Zone, Catrihuala1 

Here in Vilcún everything is going well. We have been able to get a lot of new investigators and set return visits. I am really excited to see how much progress we can acheive here. This last saturday we had a service activity with the Nielol ward here and it was a great oppurtunity to meet new people and advance the work here in Vilcún. Also it has been pretty sunny recently and thats been nice. I have to much hope for Vilcún and I know we are going to see a miracle here in Vilcún. You can quote me on that.

Any way this week for all of you in Los Estados Unidos (United States) It is just a normal week. However here in Chile everything is bustling and everyone is preparing for the 18th. Why? BECAUSE its the independence day of chile. I don't know the whole story but I do know that it is going to be a really fun day. Also a really great experience to get to know more about the culture (Food) of Chile.

Also if you were wondering what the candy is like here in Chile well lets just say "I hope you like wafers."  Everything has wafers in it. There is a large variety of wafer candies of varied flavors but all have wafers. I will be collecting a list of the best candies and will send you a top five list. 

I don't have any pictures for this week but I will try to get you some for the next.

Elder Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment