Mision Chile Concepcion Sur

Mision Chile Concepcion Sur
Called to Serve

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

¡¡The Deiciocho!!


The day in which you just eat constantly. If you eat less than 4 empanadas this day you are considered a failure. It was super fun though. I took a nap. Also we had an activity with the ward and that was fun. 
Empanadas are the food of Chile. Also mote con husillo. Which is like oats in a juice with a dried peach in it. Its better than it sounds. 

The reason I couldnt write like normal monday was for the fact that I had to head up to Concepción for a lunch with the mission president. My zone made a goal for baptisms before I got hear and they hit it so I got to go. It takes like five hours to take a bus to there and then we stayed for two hours and took another five hour bus back. It was swell.

So much happens and I dont really know what to say. We have a baptism for the 16th of October with this family who are just waiting to get married. Its pretty cool. 
I am going to send some pictures from this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment